UPSers Registration is compulsory to access the Portal. Employees of UPS can now Register on UPSers with below mentioned ways.
For New Registration, Follow these steps.
- Visit the Upsers.
- Find New User ID and PIN section.
- Select the required details.
- I work in
- Employee Type
- Enrollment Date
- Last Name
- Employee ID
- After submitting all the info, Your account will be created.
- Sign up process is completed. Save this Information.
- Now you are a Registered User.
- You can go to the Login page and Enter UserName/Password.
- Upon successful validation, you are signed in.
Your Employee ID can be used as User-ID. The format looks like [email protected]
It hardly takes 5-10 minutes of your time to complete the procedure.
Simply Click on Forgot Pin. Then, you will be given some options for verification. Select one of them and verify yourself to Change password.
If you have any issues, Check their help page.
Once after the Registration, You can Sign in to your Profile and look for the User summary page. Then select Edit to Update/modify your personal information. You can update things like Phone number, traveling user status, shipping location, and Admin authority privilege.
You can use UPS Go App provided by the Company.
No, you just need Employee Identification Number given by the UPS.
In most of the cases, It will be activated quickly. If you have any trouble, please reach Customer support.
No. A person can Register only one account with his ID.